Boarding Points in Chennai
Dropping Points in Hyderabad
- sholinganallur max (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Thuraipakkam (Pickup Van/Bus)
- T. Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Perungudi (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Adyar (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Central (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Guindy (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Egmore (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Anna nagar
- Dilsukhnagar - Near Rajadhani Theater
- Lakdikapool.Near Bata Showroom
- Ameerpet - Opp Big Bazaar
- Sr Nagar
- Kukatpally - Near Bjp Office
- KPHB -Pulla Reddy
- Miyapur - Near Samsung Plaza
- Chandanagar ,Near vijetha super market
- Suchitra -Opposite to Swagath Grand Hotel , Beside Metro Super market
- Ramoji Rao Film City
- LB Nagar - IntrCity Lounge
Bus operators between Chennai and Hyderabad
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Chennai to Hyderabad
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Chennai to Hyderabad have their own terms
- KBN Travels
- VKaveri Travels
- Morning Star Travels
- Sri Krishna Travels
- Ramana Travels
- KKaveri Travels
- Vikram Travels
- BSR TOURS & TRAVELS
- Mozo Tours and Travels
- Bharathi Travels
- YBM Travels
- IntrCity SmartBus (Washroom onboard)
- Orange Tours and Travels
- Yolo Bus
Q) How many daily bus trips are there from Chennai to Hyderabad?
A: There around 45 buses that travel from Chennai to Hyderabad.
Q) What is the busiest time to travel from Chennai to Hyderabad?
A:Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Chennai to Hyderabad
Q) What is lowest bus fare from Chennai to Hyderabad?
A:The lowest bus fare from Chennai to Hyderabad is ₹955
Q) What time first bus leaves from Chennai to Hyderabad?
A: The first bus from Chennai to Hyderabad leaves at 17:11
Q):What is the timing for the last bus from Chennai to Hyderabad?
A:The last bus departs at 22:30 for Chennai to Hyderabad