Boarding Points in Mumbai
Dropping Points in Chitradurga
- Sion - Orange Travels Office,Chunabhatti Bridge Ending
- Chembur - Mahalaxmi Annadata Ahar Kendre,Near Telecom Factory,Hp Petrol Pump,Sion Trombay Road
- Vashi- Old Toll Naka Bidge Starting,Opp Green Escape
- Sanpada - Under Bridge
- Nerul - LP, bridge ending
- Belapur-CBD After Flyover
- Kharghar - Opp. Three Star Hotel
- Kalamboli - Near MCdonals Under Public Skywalk
- Vasai Vasai -
- Fountain hotel Fountain hotel-//
- Thane (w) - teen hath naka/kts Teen hath naka/kts-//
- Airoli - siemens Siemens-//
- Turbha railway station Turbha railway station-
- Vashi (w) - center one site/vashi plaza Vashi plaza-//
- Nerul (west) - l. P. Factory bridge L. P. Factory bridge -//
- Bypass (chitradurga)
- CHITRADURGA - BY PASS (DROPPING) (M) 9343993260 ,8296104530
Bus operators between Mumbai and Chitradurga
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Mumbai to Chitradurga
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Mumbai to Chitradurga have their own terms
- Orange Tours and Travels
- Jai Bajrang Travels
- Paulo Travels Private Limited.
- Manish Travels
- Red National Bus
- Anand Travels
- Mahadev Travels
- Rajat Rides Tour and Travels
- M R Travels
- Jakhar Travels
- Seabird Tourists
- Reshma Bus
- East West Booking
- RAVINA TRAVELS
- Gujarat Travels
Q) How many daily bus trips are there from Mumbai to Chitradurga?
A: There around 58 buses that travel from Mumbai to Chitradurga.
Q) What is the busiest time to travel from Mumbai to Chitradurga?
A:Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Mumbai to Chitradurga
Q) What is lowest bus fare from Mumbai to Chitradurga?
A:The lowest bus fare from Mumbai to Chitradurga is ₹900
Q) What time first bus leaves from Mumbai to Chitradurga?
A: The first bus from Mumbai to Chitradurga leaves at 02:00
Q):What is the timing for the last bus from Mumbai to Chitradurga?
A:The last bus departs at 23:05 for Mumbai to Chitradurga