Boarding Points in Bangalore
Dropping Points in Dharmapuri
- Anand Rao Circle (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Kalasipalyam - Beside HP Petrol Pump (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Shantinagar Bus Stop - Near Reliance Fresh (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Dairy Circle (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Marathahalli,Near HDFC Bank,beside kalanikethan towards silk board.
- Bellandur In Front Of Coffee Day,Opposite Centrel Mall Towards Silk Board
- HSR Layout- Under Agra Flyover Near Hanuman Temple
- Madiwala , Market Bus stop
- Narayana Hrudayalaya - Near Bmtc Bus Stop
- Electronic City - Infront of AUDI Service Center
- Hosur- OPP BUS STOP NEAR YASODHA TOWERS
- Kalasipalyam #24, C/5, Ananth Arcade , A V Road
- Majestic Bus Stand #8 Hotel Mayura Complex Tank Bund Road opp Majestic Bus Stand Bangalore 560009
- Dharmapuri Bypass
- Thopur Toll Plaza
Bus operators between Bangalore and Dharmapuri
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Bangalore to Dharmapuri
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Bangalore to Dharmapuri have their own terms
- Orange Tours and Travels
- YBM Travels (BLM)
- KMRL Kalaimakal
- VV Bus
- No 1 Air Travels
- BSP Transports
- KMS Travels
- Ayush Travels
- Sri Bala Tours and Travels
- SRLG Transport
- VKV Travels
- Rithish Travels
- A1 Travels
- Annai Travels
- Jai Sai Roadlinks
Q) How many daily bus trips are there from Bangalore to Dharmapuri?
A: There around 22 buses that travel from Bangalore to Dharmapuri.
Q) What is the busiest time to travel from Bangalore to Dharmapuri?
A:Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Bangalore to Dharmapuri
Q) What is lowest bus fare from Bangalore to Dharmapuri?
A:The lowest bus fare from Bangalore to Dharmapuri is ₹750
Q) What time first bus leaves from Bangalore to Dharmapuri?
A: The first bus from Bangalore to Dharmapuri leaves at 01:00
Q):What is the timing for the last bus from Bangalore to Dharmapuri?
A:The last bus departs at 23:30 for Bangalore to Dharmapuri