FAQ's about Ernakulam to Chennai Bus Booking
- Q. How many daily bus trips are there from Ernakulam to Chennai?
- A. There around 14 buses that travel from Ernakulam to Chennai.
- Q. What is the busiest time to travel from Ernakulam to Chennai?
- A. Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Chennai to Ernakulam
- Q. What is lowest bus fare from Ernakulam to Chennai?
- A. The lowest bus fare from Ernakulam to Chennai is 850
- Q. What time first bus leaves from Ernakulam to Chennai?
- A. The first bus from Ernakulam to Chennai leaves at 16:45
- Q. What is the timing for the last bus from Ernakulam to Chennai?
- A. The last bus departs at 20:30 for Ernakulam to Chennai
Types of Buses from Ernakulam to Chennai
||Number of Buses
Boarding Points in Ernakulam
Dropping Points in Chennai
- Vyttilla Junction
- Kadavanthara Police Station
- Vytila Junction
- Edapally City Silks
- Aluva (Zam Zam travels)
- ATHANI AIRPORT SIGNAL
- Angamally (KG Hospital)
- VYITTLA JUNCTION
- Kovalam Toll
- Uttandi Toll
- ECR SHOLLINGANALLUR
- Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery)
- Tidel Park
- Madhya Kailash
- Anna University
- Guindy- Alandur Post Office
- Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)
- Chengalpat Toll Plaza
Bus operators between Ernakulam and Chennai
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Ernakulam to Chennai
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Ernakulam to Chennai have their own terms
- TIPPU SULTAN TRAVELS
- Parveen Travels
- KPN Travels
- Orange Tours and Travels
- Sona Travels
- Kerala Lines
- YBM Travels
- Evacay Bus