Majority of the foreign travel enthusiasts love to visit Japan for an unrivalled mind-blowing journey. So, to begin the excursion in the “Land of the Rising Sun”, every tourist is required to avail Japan visa before the vacation.
At present, various factors like your nationality, travel purpose, and duration play a vital role during the procedure. To provide you with all the relevant information on one platform we have articulated the intensive guide on Japan Visa specially for you.
So carefully go through every piece of information for a smooth and hassle-free trip to Japan. Now let’s check the latest updates
- Citizens from the below-mentioned countries are exempt from possessing short-term Japan travel visas.
- Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and U.S.A.
- Secondly, it’s crucial for Chinese citizens to carry that visa only, which is provided by a Japan-accredited travel agency. Then only you’ll receive the visa of the country.
- Travellers travelling by plane can avail of Japan eVISA.
- In the application verification procedure, the applicant must visit and be present in the Japanese overseas establishment with jurisdiction for an interview purpose.
Way to Submit the Japan Application
As the Japanese government issues visas from the embassy or international consulates, therefore, it’s required to submit the following documents.
- Find the contact details of the Japanese Embassy or Consulate and then interact with them regarding the visa application.
- Collect all your essential credentials or documents.
- Fill out and submit your visa application
- Collect your visa
If you’re looking forward to enjoy a long-term visa service in Japan, then you have to visit the immigration office to collect the Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
List of Documents Required for Japan
- Complete and sign the Japan Visa Form Application that can be easily downloaded from the official Japan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Your passport with a validity of up to 6 months and 2 blank visa pages.
- Hand-written cover letter in which you have to mention your personal details, travel reason and dates. After completion, you have to deliver it to the Embassy/Consulate.
Clear passport-size photographs as per the below-mentioned requirements.
- 4.5cm X 4.5 cm Dimensions
- White Background
- Should be taken in the last 6 months
- The face should be properly visible
- The name and birthdate should be mentioned on the back of the photo.
- Carry your flight itinerary with a detailed plan.
- Daily itinerary to show activities, travel plans, and dates.
- Accommodation Proof needs to be submitted.
- Financial Solvency Proof to show that you have a sufficient amount of perks.
- Stamped letter of invitation with the reason for visiting.
- Travel Reason Proof
- Japan Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
So, these are the essential documents that you must carry before applying for a Japan Visa.
- While applying for the Japan Visa, it’s highly advised to visit an officially authorised website like Japan eVISA to be safe from fraudulent activities.
- Ensure to complete your visa application, otherwise your request will be cancelled.
- Entering and uploading incorrect or half information might lead to examination delay or cancellation of your Visa application. So, you might reapply for the visa again.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
- Kindly note that visa requirements and the verification process might change under certain circumstances. Therefore, it’s pivotal to cross-check the latest update from the Embassy’s official site or the Japanese consulate.
- Additionally, make sure to consult your visa service-providing travel agency for assistance in case you have any queries.