It’s crucial to have a Visa for travelling around prominent destinations like Dubai. Thus, to ensure that your visit remains hassle-free, here are some visa guidelines and requirements that you must follow.
What Documents Do I Need to Carry for a Dubai Visa?
Below is the essential list of travel documents and credentials that you require to avail your Dubai visa.
- You must possess a passport with the travel validity of 6 months from the departure day.
- Your flight tickets have been confirmed.
- Legitimate accommodation proof that’ll be generated by our platform.
- Passport-size photograph of an individual with a white background
- Your personal information, including name, surname, address, and other related info.
- You must carry a passport of soft and hard copies (the front and back page of your visa hard copy should be printed on a white page).
Once all your passport data is checked, verified and stamped, then you’re all set to travel in Dubai.
Guidelines You Need to Follow While Applying for the Dubai Visa
Applying for a Dubai visa can be a tough job. But don’t worry, here's the list of guidelines with which you can eradicate last-minute hassles.
- Various factors, such as Nationality and duration, have a crucial influence on visa selection.
- Choose an Appropriate visa as per your travel plan.
- Currently, Dubai tourist visas are valid till 60 days from the issue date. Although, the transit visa is valid for 30 days only.
- Ensure that entry and exit to Dubai should be done from Dubai airport only.
- Indian tourists must carry an electronic visa (e-visa) to show it to the immigration officer.
- Applicants must apply for a Dubai travel visa 1 month prior to the journey.
- Don’t forget to carry all your scanned essential credentials like confirmed return tickets and passport photos
- Kindly update yourself with the updated rules and regulations and COVID-19 guidelines.
What are the ways to Extend a Dubai Visa?
Dubai is perceived as the best place with which people usually fall in awe. So, that’s no amazement for that and after considering that UAE authorities offer an opportunity to extend visas.
Thrill seekers adore extending the Dubai visa for the minimum duration of 60 days. Although, you must ensure that an individual like you is not availing for the visa extension facility on the last day as it might lead to a penalty of AED 100.
Documents Needed for Dubai Visa
- Passport Copy of the Traveller
- Passport Size Images
- Previous Visa Hard Copy
What Kind of UAE Visas Are Available?
- Tourist Visa- Created to travel in Dubai only.
- Business Visa- Designed for reputed entrepreneurs investing or starting businesses.
- Golden Visa- Used by prominent personalities, working professionals and students.
- Transit Visa- Utilised by travellers to transit through various international airports.
- Student Visa- Visa specially designed for students who are living in Dubai to study.
- Freelance Visa- For working professionals engaged in businesses or part-time jobs.
- Dependent Visa- Available for the member belonging to the family of the main applicant.
- Work Visa- For individuals indulged in long-term work in Dubai.
- eVisa- The kind of visa that’s provided by the airline itself.
- Visit Visa- Allows friends or family members to enter the city for meeting the main applicant.
*So, here’s the comprehensive detail regarding the Dubai Travel Guidelines and Visa. For understanding the policies in brief, you can also refer to the Dubai guide on their official webpage.
(Note- Kindly strictly adhere to these guidelines for a smooth journey in Dubai)