We Understand Common Problems Of Online Booking
1. Hassle Free Cancellation Policy with EaseMyTrip.com
It is very likely to happen that an odd circumstance might occur and one has to drop the idea of travel and cancel the tickets. In such a situation it is very important that the people who are using EaseMyTrip.com to plan their trips should have complete and correct knowledge of the cancellation procedure. We believe in making our site more user-friendly so that we can deliver the best service and no user should bear any loss.
To avoid any confusion, the cancellation procedures to cancel the air tickets are different for the agents and for direct customer.
The following procedure should be followed by an agent to cancel the air ticket
- The agents need to go to Agents.EaseMyTrip.com portal.
- They need to click on the ‘Booking list’ tab which will take them to the next page.
- They have input the PNR number in the appropriate tab and hit enter. It will take them to the next page.
- On the next page they have to choose the option to cancel the ticket and put the remarks in the Remarks box.
- The agent has to mention the desired number of tickets to be cancelled in the Re marks box.
- The cancellation charges are applicable. If the ticket is refundable then the cancellation charge would be Rs750 per passenger. There agent’s commission also gets deducted and the balance amount goes to the agent’s account within 24 hours. However, if the ticket is non-refundable then the basic amount of the ticket will be deducted and the taxes are refunded. The refund amount goes to the agent’s account within 24 hours.
The following procedure should be followed by the direct customer to cancel the air ticket
- The customer needs to go to EaseMyTrip.com and click on the Print/Cancel Booking tab.
- The next page that opens asks for the confirmation number and e-mail address. After entering both the information click on Show Booking Details.
- On the next page the customer will get the option to cancel the ticket and he has put remarks in the Remarks box and click on submit. . The customer has to mention the desired number of tickets to be cancelled in the Remarks box.
- The cancellation charges are applicable. If the ticket is refundable then the cancellation charge would be as per the airlines policy +Rs250 per passenger. After deduction the balance amount goes to the customer s account within 7 working days. However, if the ticket is non-refundable then the basic amount of the ticket+Rs250 will be deducted and the taxes are refunded. The refund amount goes to the customer s account within 7 working days.
Many a times it happens that while booking the tickets the agents or the direct customers come across some payment errors. In that case, they do not need to panic at all. They immediately need to call the customer care department of EaseMyTrip.com and they will be provided with the best service to help them. Our customers can rely on us completely as we ensure that they do not bear any money loss. We contact the bank and do our best to find out about any amount deducted from the customer s account.
The money is also refunded if it is deducted by mistake. We also assist them with booking tickets if they face any problem at their end. Our customer care numbers are:
Call Us:011- 43 13 13 13
011- 43 03 03 03
EaseMyTrip.com is a very reliable portal to book the tickets online. The customers can trust us as we ensure that their money remains safe and it is directly credited to the company s account. We accept the payments from the following banks on our payment gateway:
The above mentioned banks can b e used for both internationals and domestic air tickets. They can also be used for booking railway tickets.
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of India
- Deutsche Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- South India Bank
- Standard Charted Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
The following banks are not listed on our payment gateway
- City Union Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Citi Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Baroda
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Karnataka Bank Ltd
- Indusland Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Kotak Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Patiala
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
- Lakshmi Bank
- Karur Bank
- Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- State Bank of Travancore