Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Hello Bali!
- Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport, where our representative will greet you and later board the vehicle for getting transferred to your hotel.
- Rest of the day will be free at leisure.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 : Barong Kintamani - Coffee Plantation - Swing
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy a relaxed breakfast.
- Head out for an excursion to Barong Kintamani. The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stop at Singapadu village to see the Barong & Keris dance performance, Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, Goa Gajah (elephant cave) and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at tampaksiring. Stop over at Coffee Plantation and Swing. Get a change to enjoy various swings such as the Adrenaline swing, Tandem Swing, Libra Swing, and more.
- In the evening, return to hotel to spend comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 : 2 Hours Spa Treatment - Sunset Cruise Dinner
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast this morning.
- Pamper yourself with a signature treatment today a perfect way to exoliate detoxify the skin and reduce water retention. This exclusive treatment begins with a gentle foot bath, body wash and a traditional Balinese Massage.In the early afternoon, you will be transferred to the harbour and you will join the Sunset Cruise Dinner. Experience your unforgettable evening in a breath-taking atmosphere. Enjoy culinary specialties and the sunset in Benoa Harbor with a great entertainment program.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4 : Watersport - Uluwatu Temple - Kecak Dance Performance
- After Breakfast, proceed to visit Tanjung Banoa.
- Enjoy Water Sports such as Banana Boat, JetSki and Flying Fish). In the early afternoon, you will be transferred to Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. The more so while you see the Kecak Dance, performed by about 50 singer. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather then instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments.
- Return to the Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Departure
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast and pack your bags for your departure.
- Complete the check-out formalities and get ready to leave to the airport to catch a suitable flight to back home.
- Reach your desired destination and end the trip with unforgettable memories.
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Bali at Sun Royal / Zia Kuta or similar
- Daily breakfast (Except Day 1)
- Barong Kintamani - Coffee Plantation – Swing
- 2 Hours Spa Treatment - Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Watersports (1 x Banana boat, 1 x Jetski and 1 x Flying Fish) - Uluwatu Temple - Kecak Dance
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours and Transfers are on a sharing basis
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, Tips, mineral water, soft & hard drink, porterages.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
Hassle Free. 24X7 on-trip assistance
Email ID: email@example.com Contact No: +91 9990330330
Copyright © 2023 EaseMyTrip