Boarding Points in Mumbai
Dropping Points in Goa
- Borivali (W)- Neeta Travels Main Office, Opp-Gokul Hotel
- Borivali (E)- Nr-Axis Bank, National Park Bridge End, Towards Kandivali
- Kandivali-(E), Neeta Travels, Opp.Samtanagar Police Chowki
- Malad (E)- Omkar Tower, Next to Shantaram Talao
- Malad (E) Alka Travels Pathanwadi Nr. Reliance Energy
- Goregaon (E)- Aarey Fly Over Bridge End, Indian Oil Petrol-Pump, W-Express Highway
- Andheri (E) Neeta Travels, Western Tower Building,Next To Bisleri Compound
- VileParle-(E)-Domestic Airport-Neeta Tr-Next to Sahara Star Signal
- Santacruz (E)-M.A.Travels, Teachers Colony, Bridge End
- Bandra (E)-Neeta Tr, Kalanagar Best Bus Stop,
- Sion (E)- Neeta Tr, Nr-Ganesh Mandir,Opp-Highway Appts, Nr-Chunna Bhatti
- Chembur (E)- Vijay Travels,Diamond Garden Signal, Opp-Dominoz Pizza
- Chembur (East) Maitry Park,Neeta Travels
- Vashi (W)-Neeta Travels,Vashi Plaza Signal
- Nerul (W)- London Pilsoner Factory
- Kasal - Pawnai Tours & Travels
- Kudal Satyam Hotel
- Sawantwadi Bypass
- Mapusa Taxi Stand
- Porvorim - O Coqueiro Circle, Porvorim , Goa
- Panjim Ambedkar Garden
- Madgaon InSide K.T.C.Bus Stand
- Cortalim - Cortalim junction
- Verna - Hotel Mardol
- Bus stop
- Panjim-EDC Complex, next to RITZ claassic, Behind KTC Bus Stand
- KTC BUS STOP
Bus operators between Mumbai and Goa
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Mumbai to Goa
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Mumbai to Goa have their own terms
- Vastavika Travels
- Paulo Travels
- IntrCity SmartBus-RailYatri
- Rajdhani Travels (Mumbai)Mahalaxmi
- Konkan TravelsMahamaya
- Rajdhani Travels (Mumbai)Bhagwati
- Konkan TravelsNational
- Manish Travels.Srisai Aatmaram
- Konkan TravelsMujawar
- Rajdhani Travels (Mumbai)
- Atmaram TravelsSri Sai Atmaram Travels
- Paulo TravelsNo Dinner Halt
- Manish Travels.Srisai Aatmaram.
- Gujarat Travels
- VRL Travels
Q) How many daily bus trips are there from Mumbai to Goa?
A: There around 100 buses that travel from Mumbai to Goa.
Q) What is the busiest time to travel from Mumbai to Goa?
A:Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Goa to Mumbai
Q) What is lowest bus fare from Mumbai to Goa?
A:The lowest bus fare from Mumbai to Goa is 450
Q) What time first bus leaves from Mumbai to Goa?
A: The first bus from Mumbai to Goa leaves at 00:55
Q):What is the timing for the last bus from Mumbai to Goa?
A:The last bus departs at 23:55 for Mumbai to Goa