FAQ's about Chennai to Hyderabad Bus Booking
- Q. How many daily bus trips are there from Chennai to Hyderabad?
- A. There around 15 buses that travel from Chennai to Hyderabad.
- Q. What is the busiest time to travel from Chennai to Hyderabad?
- A. Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Hyderabad to Chennai
- Q. What is lowest bus fare from Chennai to Hyderabad?
- A. The lowest bus fare from Chennai to Hyderabad is 704
- Q. What time first bus leaves from Chennai to Hyderabad?
- A. The first bus from Chennai to Hyderabad leaves at 17:30
- Q. What is the timing for the last bus from Chennai to Hyderabad?
- A. The last bus departs at 22:00 for Chennai to Hyderabad
Types of Buses from Chennai to Hyderabad
||Number of Buses
Boarding Points in Chennai
Dropping Points in Hyderabad
- Shollinganallur (Pickup Van/Bus)
- T-NAGAR (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Thuraipakkam (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Perungudi (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Adyar - Madhyakailash Bus Stop (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Guindy (Pickup Van/Bus)
- CENTRAL (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Egmore (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Red Hills.
- RMK College
- Central railway station
- LB Nagar
- SR Nagar
- Morning Star Travels office, Opp Lezend Hospital, Near HP Petrol Bunk, Vanasthalipuram
- Near Pralavi Garden, Opp Karachi Bakery, Chintalkunta City Busstop, LB Nagar
- APSRTC Busstop Shelter, Near Reliance Petrol Bunk
- Near Rajadhani Theater, Opposite Sai Baba Temple
- New Morning Star Travels Opposite to Alekya Residency Telephone Bhavan Road Lakdikappol
- Near Morning Star Travels Office Opp Maitrivanam Complex
Bus operators between Chennai and Hyderabad
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Chennai to Hyderabad
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Chennai to Hyderabad have their own terms
- SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited
- Orange Tours and Travels
- Morning Star Travels
- Bhavyasri bus
- Parveen Travels
- Bharathi Travels