FAQ's about Ambajipeta to Hyderabad Bus Booking
- Q. How many daily bus trips are there from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad?
- A. There around 42 buses that travel from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad.
- Q. What is the busiest time to travel from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad?
- A. Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Hyderabad to Ambajipeta
- Q. What is lowest bus fare from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad?
- A. The lowest bus fare from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad is 666
- Q. What time first bus leaves from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad?
- A. The first bus from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad leaves at 18:45
- Q. What is the timing for the last bus from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad?
- A. The last bus departs at 21:45 for Ambajipeta to Hyderabad
Types of Buses from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad
||Number of Buses
Boarding Points in Ambajipeta
Dropping Points in Hyderabad
- Dilsukhnagar - Near Megha Theatre Beside Rs Brothers
- Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda
- Ameerpet- Near Big Bazar
- Kukatpally-Near Vodafone Store
- KPHB - Near Ramdevrao Hospital
- Balanagar Near Reliance Petrol Pump
- IDPL Near Indian Petrol Pump
- Chintal Near Shah Theater
- Shahpur Near Ranga Bujanga Theatre
- Suraram - Opp To Malla Reddy Hospital
- Morning Star Travels office, Opp Lezend Hospital, Near HP Petrol Bunk, Vanasthalipuram
- Near Pralavi Garden, Opp Karachi Bakery, Chintalkunta City Busstop, LB Nagar
- APSRTC Busstop Shelter, Near Reliance Petrol Bunk
Bus operators between Ambajipeta and Hyderabad
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Ambajipeta to Hyderabad
route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Ambajipeta to Hyderabad have their own terms
- Orange Tours and Travels
- Morning Star Travels
- BSR Tours & Travels
- Kaveri Travels
- Ramesh Travels
- Sai Sanvika Travel
- Jayanthi Tours & Travels
- Rama Tours & Travels
- PRK Travels (prkt)
- Mohan Ramana Tours & Travels
- VKaveri Travels
- Sai RK Travels
- Ramana Travels
- Mozo Tours and Travels
- DMR Travels