Top Bus routes from Goa
Top Bus Route Mumbai
Goa to Mumbai by Bus
FAQ's about Goa to Mumbai Bus Booking
- Q. How many daily bus trips are there from Goa to Mumbai?
- A. There around 53 buses that travel from Goa to Mumbai.
- Q. What is the busiest time to travel from Goa to Mumbai?
- A. Weekends or Public holidays are the busiest time to travel from Mumbai to Goa
- Q. What is lowest bus fare from Goa to Mumbai?
- A. The lowest bus fare from Goa to Mumbai is 400
- Q. What time first bus leaves from Goa to Mumbai?
- A. The first bus from Goa to Mumbai leaves at 09:00
- Q. What is the timing for the last bus from Goa to Mumbai?
- A. The last bus departs at 22:30 for Goa to Mumbai
Types of Buses from Goa to Mumbai
|Bus Type||Number of Buses|
- Porvorim (Tapasvi Hotel)
- Sawantwadi (By Pass RTO Naka)
- Kudal (Yeshodhara Hotel)
- Kankavli (Ganesh Prasad Travels)
- Panjim = edc patto plaza
- Vashi Old Toll Naka
- Soin (E)
- Borivali (E) National Park
- CHEMBUR( E) YOGI RESTAURANT
- Sion (E)
- Bandra (E)
- Santacruz (E)
- Andheri (E)
- jogeshwari (E)
- Goregaon (E)
- Malad (E)
- BORIVALI (E)
- KHARGHAR (E)
Bus operators between Goa and Mumbai
There are several bus operators, which offer consistently great bus services on Goa to Mumbai route. All these bus operators offering bus services from Goa to Mumbai have their own terms and condition.
- ARL Atmaram Bus
- Laxmi Travels
- NON AC SLEEPER - SEATER MUMBAI
- Manish Tours & Travels (Goa)
- VRL Travels
- Atmaram Travels (Mascot Travels)
- Atmaram Travels (Naik Travels)
- Taj National Expres (Mascot)
- Taj National Express (Mascot)
- Damodar Travels (Shanta Travels)
- Chirag Travels Co.â„¢
- Paulo Travels
- Atmaram Travels( Global )
- Chirag Travels Co.â„¢ ((No Dinner Break)
- Atmaram Travels( Gibbs )