Search Lowest Airfare

  • OneWay
  • Round Trip
One way
(12+ Yrs)
(2-11 YRS)
(0-2 YRS)

Discount on Ariana Afghan Flight Tickets

Air India Airfares
> > Ariana Afghan

Book Ariana Afghan Airlines Tickets with

Ariana Afghan Airlines Co. Ltd., also referred to as Ariana is the largest airline of Afghanistan. It serves as the country's national carrier. Founded on 27 January 1955, Ariana airline is the oldest airline of the country. Ariana Afghan Airline has its main base at Kabul International Airport, from where it operates domestic and international flights that link Afghanistan with China, Germany, India, Iran, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey. The secondary hub of this airline is Kandahar International Airport. The carrier is headquartered in Shāre Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan.
The company was established with the assistance of Indamer Co. Ltd., which initially held a 49% interest, and the government of Afghanistan owned the rest of the balance (51%). However, at present the airline is completely owned by the government of Afghanistan. Ariana airlines have a fleet of 7 aircrafts that connects Afghanistan to 11 destinations. The airlines offer a special Reward Club program for frequent flyers that provides benefits and privileges to passengers on the basis of membership tier.

Ariana Afghan Airlines Top Flight Routss (Domestic & International)

Ariana Afghan Airlines serves to 3 domestic and 7 international destinations across the world. The major domestic Routss covered by this national carrier Kabul to Mazar-e-Sharif, Kabul to Herat and Kabul to Kandahar. International destinations served by Ariana Afghan airlines are China, Germany, India, Iran, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Some of the popular international Routss include Kabul to Moscow, Kabul to Istanbul, Kabul to Ankara, Kabul to Kuwait, Kabul to Jeddah, Kabul to Frankfurt, Kabul to Tehran, Kabul to Uramqi, Kabul to Dushanbe, Kabul to Dubai and Kabul to Delhi.

Baggage Allowance

Free checked baggage allowance in Ariana Afghan Airlines or Ariana for all domestic booking is 30 Kg per passenger for Business Class and 20 Kg per passenger for Economy Class. However, for international fliers, the allowance is raised to 40 Kg per passenger for Business Class and 30 Kg for Economy class passengers. Moreover, Guests are permitted to carry one laptop over and above one piece of hand luggage as cabin baggage. The cabin baggage should not exceed 7 Kg per passenger. In case of infant who can avail a seat will be using the same free baggage allowance as applicable to adult passenger. The baggage should have maximum dimensions of per bag (H + W + L): 115 cm (45 inches).

Ariana Afghan Airlines Facilities and Services

Ariana Afghan airline is a passenger-friendly airline that offers an array of facilities to make air journey a fun and relaxing experience for its passengers. This airline provides world-class service mixed with warm Afghan hospitality. It has professional and well-trained staffs, which leaves no stone unturned to ensure that you have a comfortable and relaxing flying experience. It includes in-flight meals prepared by accomplished chefs in state-of-the-art kitchens. You have a range of special meals that you can select according to your choice. Apart from the relishing food, Ariana offers a good entertainment facilities with Movie Entertainment System equipped in the Airbus A310 aircrafts where you can watch variety of programme during your journey. Or else, if you like reading more, then the in-flight magazine “ARIANA MAGAZINE” is just perfect.

Ariana Afghan Airlines Check-in

All Ariana Passengers should arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior to the flight departure. Generally, check-in begins 150 minutes before departure and the passenger must check-in at the Ariana Afghan Airlines counter at airport at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. However, passengers are requested to report 120 minutes before the departure time at Kabul, Kandahar and Herat airports for check-in because of extra security measures.